Chartwell is committed to attracting and retaining the best employees in our independent and assisted living residences by providing a rewarding and fulfilling work environment.
Our people are our greatest asset and we are dedicated to supporting and building employee engagement through a comprehensive reward and recognition program including:
- Service Awards – Gift presentation recognizing milestones in service in increments of five years of service.
- “Quest for Excellence” Scholarship Award – Scholarships are awarded each year to children of Chartwell employees and/or students employed in Chartwell locations to support an academic program that could lead to a career working with or benefiting the aging population.
- Employee Discounts – Offered to employees on a wide range of services and products.
- Employee Appreciation and Nurses Week – Our annual “People Making a Difference” Employee Appreciation and Nurses Week events recognize the dedication and commitment of our staff. Celebrations take place in our homes/residences across the country and our corporate offices and include various events to showcase our respect and admiration for our staff.
- Circle of Excellence Awards – These awards recognize exceptional professionalism and commitment and are given out at our Annual Leadership Conference.
- Living our Corporate Values Contest – In August each year, homes/residences and our corporate office staff are invited to submit nominations depicting examples of our Corporate Values in practice in the workplace. Selected homes/residences and Corporate Office departments receive cash prizes and the nominations are displayed at our Annual Leadership Conference.