Job Type: Full-Time
November 19, 2012
This role is an exceptional opportunity for an energetic, motivated Registered Nurse with five (5) – seven (7) years of nursing experience and at least three (3) years of management experience in the long-term care industry. The successful candidate is a certified Long Term Care Administrator from the OLTCA or OAHNSS and possesses strong organizational and customer service skills; an individual with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing is preferred. Sound knowledge of relevant long-term care legislation is essential.
Drawing on your extraordinary leadership, communication, and analytical skills, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Leading the management team to provide excellent care and services to the home;
· All aspects of resident care including, but not limited to, infection control, health and safety, wound management, pain control, and care planning and classification;
· The development of goals and objectives for the various departments within the home, including the nursing department;
· Setting standards of resident care and services to ensure they meet MOHLTC requirements;
· Hiring, orientating, evaluating, and educating staff; participating in matters surrounding union contracts;
· The development and management of the home’s budget, including all costs related to environmental services, nursing, and marketing programs
Please quote reference number: A23MGT-LC
Please forward your cover letter and resume, in confidence, to:
Human Resources, Corporate Office
We thank all applicants for their interest in Chartwell Retirement Residences. Please be advised that only those invited to an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
About us | Find a Residence | Living at Chartwell | Careers | Investor RelationsMaterial Copyright © 2009-Chartwell Master Care LP | Legal and Copyright | Website Privacy Statement