Job Type: Full-Time
January 08, 2013
Reporting to the Hyperion Systems Administrator, the Hyperion Systems Analyst will be responsible for on-going support for our Hyperion environments, including our Planning and Consolidation applications, as well as supporting our Hyperion project team.
The ideal candidate possesses:
• 3-5 years professional experience (technical and financial experience preferred);
• Experience with Hyperion Planning/Essbase/HFM in an administrator or developer role is a definite asset;
• Knowledge of networking, application and server support;
• Technical knowledge of PC and desktop hardware;
• Experience with Microsoft SQL server and scripting languages preferred;
• Post-Secondary Diploma or University Degree in computer science, finance or related discipline;
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills;
• Self motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks;
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills;
• Proven technical, analytical and problem-solving abilities as well as organizational skills;
• Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time and work under pressure;
• Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language;
• Availability to work non-standard hours, and be flexible concerning workdays.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Performing data load and data validation activities;
• Supporting the end users of our Hyperion applications;
• Researching and resolving technical issues;
• Assisting with development, implementation and migration activities;
• Automation and monitoring of back up and disaster recovery activities;
• Developing documentations and ensuring existing documentation is up to date and organized;
• Performing administrative tasks as required;
• Providing support when needed to the Hyperion team during projects.
Please quote reference number: A1SPA-HSA-P
Please forward your cover letter and resume, in confidence, to:
Human Resources, Corporate Office
We thank all applicants for their interest in Chartwell Retirement Residences. Please be advised that only those invited to an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
About us | Find a Residence | Living at Chartwell | Careers | Investor RelationsMaterial Copyright © 2009-Chartwell Master Care LP | Legal and Copyright | Website Privacy Statement